Next generation of Autoclavable R&D bioreactors/fermenters
Jupiter has shocked the market of R&D fermenters/bioreactors with a pre-packed high tech innovative solution, ready out of the box at a terrific price.
Many good reasons to invest in Jupiter:
- 1 TMFC in the entry model. Gas mixing: up to 5 TMFC (Air, CO2, N2, O2 and Overlay).
- Brushless motors, from 1 to 2000 RPM
- 18.5” touch display
- Leonardo: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation processes. Remote Control, 100% assistance from our office
- Up to 4 vessels managed with one station
- Madbus Hamilton sensors: pH gel, polarographic or optical dO2 included in the entry model.
- N.4 assignable peristaltic pumps, all speed controlled
- Sterile multiple sampling system
- Compact master control station: h. 23 cm - l. 45 cm - d. 35 cm
Universal power supply 100-240 V. Rear module with 3 removable technical trays (power, control, process) to facilitate the after sales service.
- Safety: pressure relief valve included with every unit.
- Fully removable and cleanable jacket.
Solaris with 12 different volumes and ratio (diameter/height) has probably the most various range of standard bioreactor/fermenters on the market, giving his clients the flexibility needed to find the right solution for their application.