Jupiter Single-Use, Stirred-Tank Bioreactor
Single use SUB and SUF platforms able to satisfy any demand up to 25 litre Working Volume range. Head-Plate-Drive or Magnetic-Stirrer-Table available.
CellVessel™ series of Single-Use-Bioreactors (SUB) for batch and fedbatch cultivation of various cell lines in suspension applications are unique as they are fully configurable and meet any design request in a scalable platform ranging 0,25-0,28 litre Working-Volume (WV).
- PC (polycarbonate) vessel in 5 different diameters and 4 different height = 13 different sizes
- PC cover with a number of PG13.5 ports according to the diameter
- Rigid design for stable servo motor connection
- Reduced start up costs
- Cut out downtime of cleaning and autoclaving
- Reduced validation
- Reliable scalability (stirred tanks design)
Ask for the Configurator Tool for your own SUB/SUF design!
Fully configurable CellVessel™ may be created by selecting components from:
- A range of impeller(s), any rotation or direction for up-flow / down-flow / axial / radial fluid circulation for any application
- Temperature controlled with electrical heating blankets and/ or with waterborne heating/cooling blanket
- Various aeration methods; such as micro pore spargers, hole spargers, head space gas exchange
- Baffled stator for axial vortex mixing, donut shape flow pattern for improved mass transfer for increased productivity
- Brushless motors
- 7 different exhaust methods
- 5 different liquid In&Out methods
- A range of Single-Use-Sensor (SUS)
- 1 TMFC in the entry model. Gas mixing: up to 5 TMFC (Air, CO2, N2, O2 and Overlay).
- 18.5” touch display
- Leonardo: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation processes.
Remote Control, 100% assistance from our office.
- Up to 4 vessels managed with one station
- N.4 software assignable peristaltic pumps, all speed controlled.
- Compact master control station.
Universal power supply 100-240 V. Rear module with 3 removable technical trays (power, control, process) to facilitate the after sales service.