Standard sterilizable in place solutions
Genesis is a R&D Sterilizable-In-Place Benchtop Bioreactor/Fermenter available from 7,5 up to 20 liters total volume. Automatic sterilization through electric heaters (no need for an external steam source) or in alternative by steam. Applications: Bacteria/cell cultivations.
Many good reasons to invest in Genesis:
- 1 TMFC in the entry model.
Gas mixing: up to 4 TMFC (Air, CO2, N2 and O2).
- 18.5” touch display
- SBC-14 System: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation processes. Remote Control, 100% assistance from our office
- Up to 4 vessels managed with one station
- Compact master control station. Universal power supply 100-240 V. Rear module with 3 removable technical trays (power, control, process) to facilitate the after sales service.
- N.4 assignable peristaltic pumps.
- In situ sterilization
- Brushless motors, from 1 to 2000 RPM.
- Multiple choice of sensors: pH gel electrodes, polarographic or optical dO2 , traditional analogs or digital with diagnostic analisys.
- Available in four different configurations: 7,5 - 10 - 15 and 20 liters (total volume).
- Autoclavable Bottle 250/500 ml with screw cap, filter, and connections.
- Spare parts kit (OR-SET, pH storage solution, O2 electrolite solution, buffer 4, buffer 7, FDA grease, mechanical tools).
- Turbidity, CO2 and Redox measurement (sensor, cable, software-part of SBC-14)
- Weight control through load Cells.